I am pretty picky with hotels as I have been traveling my whole life. I booked this room last minute and the woman was so kind over the phone which gave me a good feeling. I was nervous because I have never stayed in a "motel" before and did not know what to expect. We were SO pleasantly surprised. Walking into the room I instantly smiled. It was perfect. SO Cape Cod. There was a refrigerator which was a HUGE plus. The sheets and quilt and pillows were very clean. The bathroom was SPOTLESS! I wish I could have stayed longer than one night. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Extremely friendly staff. I highly, highly recommend the Town and Beach Motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod