“Awesome !”

Town and Beach Motel
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed 29 July 2014

A great affordable very clean motel , upon opening the door to our room ; the smell of clean laundered linens , vinyl flooring ( no carpeting is a plus ) decor very pleasing , bathroom very clean all around a great place with great rates within walking distance to shopping , dining and beaches and cannot forget the staff , exceptional.

Room Tip: Park your car and leave it for your stay , walking convenience is exceptional ,
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Town and Beach Motel

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We loved our stay at Town and Beach! The staff at the front desk were very helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean, the price was great, and the location was right downtown. We could have walked to several restaurants had it not been raining.
My favorite part was the quirky details. There were lots of fixtures left over from the 60s or so, making it feel like a Madmen set. The door knocker, built-in wall tissue box, and built-in bottle opener added a lot of charm. The place was kept up well, though not a luxury hotel. Which, after all, wasn't what I was paying for. Highly recommended!

1  Thank James_64234
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I loved my stay! This quaint motel has rooms with character and I appreciated that my room was spacious, clean and accomodating. The staff was very sincere, as I was there on family emergency. It is less than a five minute walk to downtown and I took advantage of that for my evening wine. The first restaurant you'll pass is a great Mexican restaurant. I was there alone and definately felt safe walking to downtown and at the motel. I do recommend for small families, couples or singles.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank alligatorali
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place is great. This was the second time my girlfriend and I have stayed here for a weekend on the Cape. The motel is perfectly located right in the middle of Falmouth and its no more than a 3 minute walk to a number of restaurants. The room was clean and spacious with a comfortable bed, we stayed in a room with a king bed. The staff couldn't have been more friendly, we arrived after check-in on Friday because of traffic and the front desk lady left the room unlocked with the key inside and the A/C on for us. Then in the morning when we went to officially check-in she suggested a great place for breakfast right down the road. The motel is also about a half mile from the beach so if you want to save $15 in parking its very walkable. I would definitely recommend staying here and will definitely be back for an affordable cape weekend.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Tried to use trip advisor to find a decent place to stay in Falmouth. Town and Beach rated #5 or 6 so I thought we'd be "safe". While the staff is very nice and the room was nice too. The motel claims to be "No Smoking" but outside each room on the stoop is an ash tray and people sit right outside the room smoking. The person in the room next to us chain smoked so to get in our room we had to pass him each time. Smokers just don't get how much non-smokers are bothered.
Also, the walls are paper thin so I could not relax and could hear everything the neighbors were saying.
At night the street/parking lot lights stay on and they do not have room darkening blinds so the room was not dark at all for sleeping.
Soooo disappointed as I was looking forward to relaxing and enjoying our Cape Cod weekend. Stayed at Courtyard by Marriot in NH the night before for less money and had privacy and a good night's sleep.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula G
townbeach, Front Office Manager at Town and Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Im sorry this guest did not enjoy there stay with us. We are a non-smoking motel however we do allow smoking out side, it cuts down on in room smoking. We provide ash trays on the steps so people do not throw the cigarettes on the ground.
We take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and there really isn't anything we can do about people smoking out side.
I'm sorry their stay with us was not perfect as that is what we strive for, for all our guest.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were in town to do the triathlon and stayed there two nights. Great place, great price, and right in town. Nothing fancy but the room was spotless, bed linens were new and extremely comfortable, and the AC (which we absolutely needed one night) was cold. owner (Ginny) and her staff were very friendly. Also appreciated the $1 cold sodas in the lobby. Will definitely stay again next time we do the race. Paul M.

1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here with my girlfriend over the 4th of July weekend. It was a great price compared to the other surrounding places. The location is great if you are hanging out in Falmouth. I was going to Woods Hole, which is an easy drive. The whole staff was SUPER friendly!!! The bed was comfy and the AC was cold. The room could use some aesthetic upgrades but it gets the job done. I doubt I ever find myself in the area again, but if I do I will definitely try here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple