We absolutely loved our stay and it was everything that we were looking for! Ginny and Teri could not have made us feel anymore welcome. Our room was extremely comfortable and we slept really well. I felt the stress of my job melt away and needed this relaxation. The location is fabulous and a short walk to great restaurants and shopping. We loved waking up in the morning and watching Ozzie & Harriet (Osprey) trying to kick their chicks out of the nest. Quite entertaining. We encountered a couple who I guess expected more of a resort. Terri and Ginny did everything to make their stay as enjoyable for them as possible. They have incredible people skills and we did not want to leave. I highly recommend the Town & Beach. Hopefully we can make another trip back to the Cape and the Town & Beach! Thank-you for making this the best part of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town & Beach Motel is a small family run motel. Rooms have double, queen or king beds. All rooms have full bath, 32 inch flat screen direct TV, AC and heat.King rooms and doubles have refrigerators Free parking with room and free wi-fi is available. Walking distance to beach, ferry's to Marthas Vineyard, sailing, fishing, and Falmouth Village. Up to two children under 16 are free in parents' room. Coffee is served in the office every morning. Call for special offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Town and Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Beach Hotel Falmouth
- Town And Beach Motel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod