Stayed here for 2 nights for a wedding taking place at the Inn. Our room was beautiful, bed was comfortable, grounds are very pretty (pond, bunnies, flowers, greenery, etc). Staff was welcoming and gracious. Food was excellent. Venue for the wedding was outstanding. The only downside was the restaurant opened at 8:00 a.m. I'm an early riser, there was no coffee maker in the room and the main inn doors are locked until 8:00 a.m. All and all, we had a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coonamessett Inn is the perfect vacation spot and Cape Cod wedding venue. In the heart of the historic village of Falmouth, Massachusetts, we have everything you need to for a getaway to the cape and islands. Comprised of five separate buildings, we have plenty of room for guests looking for a New England vacation, Cape Cod destination wedding, or simply a quick getaway from Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Coonamessett Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coonamessett Hotel Falmouth
- Coonamessett Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod