The Inn is a pretty nice place that I would probably give 3 or 4 stars if we had wouldn't have needed heat! We checked in and found out the heat was not working in our room. It was a rainy and cold night (in the 40's). When we went into our room it was very cold so we turned the heat on. It didn't work, so I called the front desk and they told us it would take a while to come on. Someone came and tried to get it to work but it wouldn't. There was no other rooms available and it was late so we just decided to stick it out. I slept with my coat, sweats and gloves on! I wouldn't be writing this review if the manager had offered to either comp our room or give us a discount. The next morning my husband went to talk to them and they offered 20%. off. My husband argued a bit and said that was unacceptable and that he expected a little more than that. So after a while they gave us about 50% off. What I have a problem with is that the manager never approached us himself, even though everyone was aware that we were in a room without any heat. Any other reputable hotel would have comped it. The man that came to work on the furnace was very nice and really tried to help us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coonamessett Inn is located in the heart of historic Flmouth village. Our 29 rooms have just undergone a full renovation with all new furniture, flat panel tv's, carpeting and paint. If you have stayed with us before you recognize us. Our full service bar and dining room make us a perfect romantic getaway spot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coonamessett Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coonamessett Hotel Falmouth
- Coonamessett Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod