The hotel was reasonably clean and conveniently located with a pretty fair amount of space however it had a few very noticeable problems. My family and I booked a "townhouse" for 3 nights so that we could tour Cape Cod, and though the room looked like the photos online, we were surprised to find that it was a loft that was located up a flight of stairs with no elevator. Though it was not that difficult to bring all our luggage up to the second floor and then up the spiral staircase, it was certainly not what we were expecting. Once we inspected the room, we realized that the closet doors were broken, two lights were out and the advertised wireless internet was not working. Despite complaining to the front desk several times none of these problems was fixed during our 4 day stay. Finally, we were given the choice to move rooms (after lugging all our luggage around) or to change the light bulb ourselves. My father offered to change the light bulb himself and was given a key to an empty neighboring room so that he could borrow their working light bulb.
The only staff members that were remotely helpful were the couple who worked together at night (we didn't catch their names). They were very helpful when the tape player provided by the hotel ate our VHS from Blockbuster. Instead of giving the standard "we'll call someone" answer, they immediately took apart the tape player and removed the tape. All the other staff members we encountered during our stay declined to be remotely helpful and honestly did not seem to care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiralty Inn and Suites in Falmouth, MA is a great Cape Cod hotel destination conveniently located only minutes from Falmouth's busy downtown and beautiful beaches. Located in a perfect area for your Cape Cod getaway, we welcome all types of Tour Groups, Reunions, Weddings and more. Close to the fastest ferry services to Martha's Vineyard, The Admiralty Hotel in Falmouth, MA is also just minutes from the town's unique shops, art galleries, and restaurants as well as the Falmouth Shining Sea Bike Path. Our hotel is a great choice as a home base while exploring all that Cape Cod has to offer. This property features an outdoor and indoor pool. Guests will also be able to enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast. In addition, to first-rate amenities, guest will also have easy access to many local dining options, shopping, entertainment, and beaches. The Admiralty Inn offers a wide range of amenities along with ideal location designed to meet business and leisure travelers alike. The Otis Air National Guard Base is located 8.7 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Admiralty Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Admiralty Hotel Falmouth
- Admiralty Hotel Falmouth
- Admiralty Inn And Suites Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod