This was our first stay and we found the B&B absolutely DELIGHTFUL. Bill and Pat O'Connell are wonderful hosts. Their attention to the smallest detail made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. We stayed a week this time and plan on returning as often as possible. Breakfasts were tasty and more than satisfying. One of us has diet restrictions and Bill and Pat graciously accommodated those restrictions. Our bed was so large and comfortable, that we probably slept better at Palmer House than at home. The interior common areas are quite comfortable and cheery. The herb garden was a wonderful site to have our evening drinks and wind down at the end of the day. A wonderful place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod