My wife and I spend a wonderful couple of nights at the Palmer House Inn in February. Since virtually no one else was there, we were able to see most of the rooms, just to look around, and the pictures on the Internet do not really do them justice. Bill & Pat were very accomodating and full of knowledge about the property and the local area. We would highly recommend the Palmer House to anyone looking for great, quiet getaway. All the rooms are beautifully appointed and there are many antiques all over the place. Great restaurant - the Glass Onion just 200 yards away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod