My husband and I stayed at the Inn for a romantic pre-Christmas weekend. It was brilliant – now we’re ready for the chaos of kids and family for the holidays.
We stayed in room 5. It had an enormous (and very comfortable) four poster bed with a warm fireplace and a Jacuzzi hot tub. The innkeepers were very friendly offering suggestions of things to do, restaurants for dinner and when we arrived, Bill (the innkeeper) even carried my bags to our room. Falmouth was decorated for the holidays and I couldn’t believe how close we were to the downtown area – we walked!
We’ll definitely be staying there again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the turn of the century, the Queen Anne style B & B and adjacent Guest House reflect the gentility, charm and romantic elegance of the Victorian Age. This romantic bed and breakfast is in Falmouth's Historic District, a quiet residential area of tree lined streets, picket fences, colorful gardens, and elegant homes. Beautiful beaches, quaint shops, ferry shuttles and excellent restaurants are only a short stroll from our Cape Cod Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Palmer House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Falmouth
- Palmer House Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod