“Fantastic tea and refreshments at Molly's tea room”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Molly's Tea Room

Molly's Tea Room
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cork, Ireland
“Fantastic tea and refreshments at Molly's tea room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

We found Molly's tea room totally by accident, but stumbled onto a gem.
The tea selection is expansive and of great quality. Also as big tea drinkers, it was lovely to have a cup as if from home.
There was also a great selection of soups, sandwiches, salads and cakes etc.
The decor is really quirky and smart with a friendly staff.
It's really nice place to stop at in Falmouth.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank NandG

Mount Washington, New Hampshire
“Take a moment to enjoy yourself!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

This little gem on Main Street is a must stop for me now. My cousin and I stopped one day for a cup of tea, and ended up coming back each day of our trip for lunch, or tea. The staff is friendly and the tea was wonderful and fresh.
I felt like I was stepping back in time with my grandmother at my side.
The food was delicious and the right amount.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Dackelprincess
New York
“Worth a stop if you're a tea lover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2010

Stopped in for a quick cup of tea as we walked the streets of Falmouth. Service was wonderful. The woman working there was cordial, knowledgeable and quick to offer suggestions once solicited to do so. The decor is very classical, which is nice, for a 'tea house'.

Aside from a great cup of ice and hot tea, the highlight had to be the bathroom. In the words of my wife, 'This is the cleanest public bathroom I have EVER seen."

Kudos to ownership, top to bottom.

AA

2 Thank productionmanager11
Saratoga Springs, New York
“So glad to finally write a review for this wonderful tea room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2009

We have visited this tea room on several visits to Falmouth in the last two years and each time it has been consistently excellent. My favorite meal choice is the full tea which comes on a tiered tray with finger sandwiches and desserts. You also start with a scone and I recommend the lemon, it is amazing. You can share a pot of tea without an additional per person charge which is also nice. There is an organic chai which I'd recommend.
It is a small restaurant so I would try to get there early to get a table. I should also add, that there is a variety of choices besides the traditional tea fare. My younger sons get the grilled cheese and rootbeer while "mom" enjoys her tea. There are a variety of other sandwiches and salads on the menu and daily specials. The soup is good as well.
I like to visit tea rooms and this is the one of the best in the state. Enjoy!

1 Thank Carol G