“Fantastic food and tea”
Review of Molly's Tea Room

Molly's Tea Room
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had a late lunch here one day after walking around the beaches. My husband and I shared the Queen's Luncheon, with an extra scone. It was a bit much for 2 people, but everything tasted SOOO good. The sandwhiches were really good, the sweets were flavorfull and not excessively sugary. The tea was well done also. So glad we stopped in!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Tea and scones English style is what we expected. The variety of tea was limited and was served by the pot ($4.50) with a tea bag instead of loose. The cranberry, chocolate scone was very tasty as was the jam. But the cream was not clotted cream, just some type of whipped cream. Our server was not happy that we ordered only tea and scones and not lunch. The tea was served and after almost 15 minutes, the scones arrived. The place was practically empty so I don't know what caused the delay. It was pretty dark, more like a spot you would find in a city.
I would like to try some of the sandwiches since the reviews look great, but I don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My Buddy and I decided we wanted to go for a half day fishing trip in the Cape and we did so the girls headed in to Falmouth for some shopping and lunch while we were gone. The decided on Molly's Tea Room. When ewe returned she couldn't stop talking about the sandwich she got there and how great it was. It was a Turkey with some type of special cheddar cheese and sliced apples and a sauce I don't recall She liked it so well she has tried to duplicate it at home. She also had a scone which she said was fabulous as well. In her book its a don't miss! They have limited hours so check first so you don't miss out.

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

The menu descriptions cannot do justice to prepare you for the truly creative combinations of ingredients, selection, and presentation of the fare at Molly's. You will linger here.;

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Nutshell: A wonderful, tasty place to grab lunch or tea. Highly recommended.

the Good: A cute, cosy interior, and great food. I went the tea route with the Queen's Luncheon(which is HUGE, perfect for sharing :3), which was more food than I could eat, but gave me wonderful nibbles of everything on the menu. The crab salad was one of the tastiest things I've had in a tea place to date! The green salads also looked tasty and my boyfriend very much enjoyed his sandwich & chowdah, and accompanying pasta salad.

the bad: There were a few shortcomings that brought it down to a 4/5 rating. One of the chicken salads was a touch dry, and the tuna a bit bland. Some of the sweets were also heinously sugary. Tea was served with a single tea bag- I think the place could improve with loose teas vs. bagged, as you can refill with hot water & enjoy a second, flavorful pot. It was also a little dark in there.

All in all, none of the shortcomings hindered my great experience, and I look forward to my next trip to the cape & Molly's :)