“So glad to finally write a review for this wonderful tea room”
Review of Molly's Tea Room

Molly's Tea Room
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Saratoga Springs, New York
“So glad to finally write a review for this wonderful tea room”
Reviewed 4 September 2009

We have visited this tea room on several visits to Falmouth in the last two years and each time it has been consistently excellent. My favorite meal choice is the full tea which comes on a tiered tray with finger sandwiches and desserts. You also start with a scone and I recommend the lemon, it is amazing. You can share a pot of tea without an additional per person charge which is also nice. There is an organic chai which I'd recommend.
It is a small restaurant so I would try to get there early to get a table. I should also add, that there is a variety of choices besides the traditional tea fare. My younger sons get the grilled cheese and rootbeer while "mom" enjoys her tea. There are a variety of other sandwiches and salads on the menu and daily specials. The soup is good as well.
I like to visit tea rooms and this is the one of the best in the state. Enjoy!

1 Thank Carol G