“Great Find”

Add it.
Mezza
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Spent Labor Day weekend in Falmouth. As one can imagine, the restaurants were packed. We decided to put ourselves on the wait list at a popular Mexican restaurant on Main St. We were initially give a wait time of 1 hour, but when we returned we were told it would be another 30-45 minutes. So we headed to Mezza!! 8:30 pm, no wait and as it turned out GREAT pizza. The sangria was also home made, with just a touch of rum and exceptional. Next time, I'll head to Mezza as an early choice!

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Small place, good pizza. We've had the salad choices too, and they were very good. It's family owned, too.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I'm a local and this is we go regularly for pizza. Unlike most of the other choices in town, this is a wood-burning pizza oven restaurant and they know how to get the crusts thin, crispy, and ever-so-slightly charred at the edge. Great toppings, too (my favorite is the Mezza Mix, with veggies and a touch of goat cheese). On Monday's, order close to 5pm--you'll get any small pizza for the price of the time you ordered (order at 5:05, your pizza is $5.05). A small is more than enough for 1. But at that price my husband gets 2 different ones for himself.
This is a family-run business, too, so it's nice to support and encourage. I hope they read the other feedback here, make adjustments, and keep improving.
I also hope they get their website back in order--they used to have their menu online but now it's disappeared. Or at least I can't find it.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Ordered the following:
1. Salad with Salmon
2. Falafel plate
3. Humus plate

Results:
1. They were out of the Salmon, suggested Seabass instead -
the fish was tasteless and inedible, they took the price off the bill.

2. The falafel plate was pretty bad, the balls were tiny, about a 1/4 in size to what you get anywhere else, they were hard and tasteless

3. The Humus plate was acceptable, not very tasty, but edible.

All-in-all, I hope their Pizzas are better, as these dishes were not worth going back-for.

What a disappointment, the place looks nice, the Air-Conditioning was pretty useless, as it was way too warm, even though the place was empty on Sunday at 1 PM.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We ordered take-out from Mezza as we wanted to share a variety of Mediterranean dishes with friends and family and the food left me longing for more. The portions were a bit small on some items and their take on some of my favorites like humus and fatoush salad were not that great. However, when we picked up the food, the smell from the brick over was delicious and it looked like they were producing some fine looking pizzas. Perhaps, pizza or pasta is the way to go at this joint, not farther east in the Mediterranean.

1  Thank jginbos