Landucci italia
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We've lived in Falmouth for many years and never went to Landucci's. Last night was our very first time and we were so pleased we were kicking ourselves for not going sooner! The service was wonderful, the food was excellent, the décor elegant and the portions were huge.
All in all, a great experience -- we will be back again for sure!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Rarely have I found a restaurant of this caliber attached to a hotel. Not to say that there are not good ones but this is exceptional. Excellent service, well appointed and the meals were outrageously delicious. This will be a must place when we return to Falmouth.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was looking forward to trying some dishes I had seen on the restaurant's website only to be told there was a new menu which was significantly pared down. No shrimp scampi!!! My chicken dish was tasty but not what I had hoped for. My dining companions ordered chicken parmesan and chicken cacciatore and the sauce was so dark, it must have been simmering way too long. Portions are generous. My Bombay Sapphire martini was well made and they have a decent wine list. Service was excellent. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I travel, and I'm a foodie. We happened, by accident to find this gem. In a hotel no less! Yes, call me a snob, I don't care, I would normally not go for a meal in a hotel- BUT WAIT-it's a completely separate business. We've been there 4 times now, this food is good....really good. Each time I go I order something different-tonight, I don't remember what it was called maybe "Italian feast" ?, it was Chicken, Eggplant, Veal Parm, it was fantastic! The starter; oil and bread, beyond great; olive oil, balsamic, roasted garlic, black olive, it's terrific.

As I said, I travel, and I felt so welcome there, it's been a real find for us. On the weekend, there was a sign that they have entertainment, makes me want to "hang around" there.

I sincerely review; this is some of the best Italian food I've ever had.

Below they ask what kind of visit ie: Family, business, romance. Saw a couple of families there, they are Rotary supporters, we're a couple, saw single diners. We sat at the bar, but there is a main dining room that looks very nice, the bar, which has a nice cafe' feel also has tables, where we saw families. A very welcoming place.

Tonight I read they also make pizza, my guess is that it's amazing-I'll let you know!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Went with a group for $25 dinner on a weeknight. Food was not very good. Salad was limp and tasteless. Must have been made hours ahead of serving. Veal Parmesan was covered in sauce to cover then burned veal. Everyone commented on the lack of pasta served with the meal. There was less than 1/2 cup.
House wine was overpriced at over $8.00/glass.
The only nice thing about the restaurant is the very pretty dishes they use. They should just pay more attention to the food they put on those dishes.
There are two Italian restaurants in downtown Falmouth that are much better.

1  Thank roberta12