“Incredible Cupcakes”

CupCapes of Falmouth
Niskayuna, New York
“Incredible Cupcakes”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

The cupcakes are always a treat here. We appreciate the fact that cupcakes are usually available for those with food allergies. There is plenty of variety and every cupcake that we have ever purchased here has been excellent. The cake is always moist and flavorful and the icing is exceptional. We will return over and over again.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank CCdreamer

“Fantastic icing!”
Reviewed 12 June 2011

This place was picture perfect for an afternoon cupcake and cup of tea. The quality was superb and so was the setting- lovely music and decor. I couldn't leave without a cute oven mit and mug. The icing was the real highlight for me- I had the vanilla- it was perfect buttercream. I can't wait to come back and visit!

2 Thank Natsibley
Parker, Texas
“Gluten free cupcakes in Falmouth, Massachusetts”
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Downtown Falmouth has an excellent bakery called CupCapes. To my great shock, they had gluten-free cupcakes that were awesome. (They had other "normal" stuff too.) I had several in the week I traveled in the area. Make sure to get one to go because you will kick yourself for not getting more.

• Visited December 2010