“One of best restorants around”

K.C. Steak & Seafood
Ranked #119 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
falmouth,ma
“One of best restorants around”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

It was Christmas eve after mass and we were looking for dinner. We saw K.C. S&S and thought it might be nice. We were the only peope there and the food was quick, cheap, and very good. we have been there several times scince.

• Visited December 2011

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Enjoyable Dinner”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Went with my daughter and we had crab ravioli's (on specials) so yummy and New York Strip Steak which was great. Clam chower is really good.
Key Lime for dessert. Friendly service. Really enjoyed it.

Visited August 2012
Sebastian, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Loved the baked cod! My husband loved the chowder and baked fish. Great service.

Visited June 2012
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Typical hotel resturant”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Located at the Holiday In at Jones Pond. Typical menu and bar...noting special, nothing to complain about...average!

Visited September 2011
Venice, Florida
“Worst Place Ever!”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

When this first opened up in the Holiday inn my wife and I were a little excited. I think we went about a month after it first opened.

On a tuesday night we had to wait 20 min to be seated. The hostess would only tell us that we should have made reservations. The restaurant was not even close to being full, but it was explained later by the waitress that they had sent home most of the servers due to it being slow and would only seat certain tables.

After that conversation it was about 15 minutes before she came back to get drink orders, and even though we were ready to order she told us to wait and she would get our orders when she came back with our drinks. A few minutes later she came back with a beer and a coke, not what we ordered. She said she must have grabbed the wrong tray, and before even waiting for us to confirm our drinks she left again, only to come back and ask us what we ordered again.

We finally got our drinks and placed our orders. The menu is actually quite nice, with several cuts of steak, a few chicken and fish dishes, and a few shrimp and scallop entrees.

So far so good, both my wife and I started with a house salad, and that was pretty much the end. My wife's salad had a big green worm in it, so we both returned that and refused another one.

The waitress did not seem overly concerned and appologized the one time and besides offering a new salad didnt offer anything else.

When our Entrees came it was even worse, my 8oz Sirloin was probably about 5oz at most, and it was about 2" thick at one end, and 1/2" thick at the other. It was even beyond well done, and I asked for med.

My wife got the Shrimp Scampi and there were 4 jumbo shrimp in a saucer with what looked grease and parsley. She was also given a cup of sliced carrots on the side that she never asked for.

I had to wait 15 minutes for the waitress to come back and complain, and she told me that thats what shrimp scampi is and we shouldnt order something if we dont know how it comes. At this point I asked for the manager and she scoweled and ran off. The manager came by in about 5 minutes and we explained things to him, he agreed with me about the steak, but again argued that the scampi was fine and that it was cooked properly.

I asked for my check which he went and got and the salads were still on there. When i asked him why I would pay for a salad with a big green worm in it he just looked at me. I had to explaint he whole salad ordeal to him and he just stared at me, he finally just blurted out "well what do you feel like paying for", I told him nothing this whole meal was horrible and we would never be back, and he told us to just go.

So much for getting a nice Steak House