“Average but nice service”

K.C. Steak & Seafood
Ranked #120 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Went there with my wife and 2 girls. Order 2 of the Ribeye steak - it arrived as ordered (medium rare) and no complaints about the steak. The sides were dull/not good and the kids pizza was under cooked. The service was good but the total cost was too high for the food we received. I would not go back but I would not tell people not to go either. I would rather put in 2 stars than 4 though.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The menu is a shock for the deceptively named "KC Steak & Seafood Restaurant". This is on Cape Cod where some of the best seafood in the world comes from. You can get salmon - but salmon isn't really a local fish. Then to be fair, there is a fish&chips dish on the menu. But if you want some local seafood at this seafood restaurant, other than fish battered and thrown into a vat of boiling fat, you are out of luck. There is no broiled fish with crumb topping. There are no scallops ...no shrimp...no oysters...and oh my - NO LOBSTER. Egads !!! What kind of sit-down seafood restaurant on Cape Cod has no scallops and no lobster.....Well, some of the food they do serve looks and tastes like something that has been frozen. It is Okay, You can eat it, Having eaten there five times now, I have found that other than the steaks (which are good), each meal was like institutional food. Now for the positive... If you go there - get the appetizer Quesadilla. That's very good. The house salad dressing is a Balsalmic vinaigrette that they make there daily and it is excellent. The steaks are good. One time they had a blackboard special offering barbequed ribs and they were very good. The menu is very limited.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

It was Christmas eve after mass and we were looking for dinner. We saw K.C. S&S and thought it might be nice. We were the only peope there and the food was quick, cheap, and very good. we have been there several times scince.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Went with my daughter and we had crab ravioli's (on specials) so yummy and New York Strip Steak which was great. Clam chower is really good.
Key Lime for dessert. Friendly service. Really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

Loved the baked cod! My husband loved the chowder and baked fish. Great service.