“Indifferent service”

K.C. Steak & Seafood
Ranked #111 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here several times, but find the food just ok, and the service indifferent. The last visit, we walked out without even getting seated after standing at the hostess station for 5 minutes and not seeing a single employee.

1  Thank Lauren F

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I really enjoyed having cocktails, appetizers and dinner here. Nachos were so flavorful and calamari was perfect. My surf and turf was the best!! Hot fresh bread rolls were even great! Our server was very kind and atmosphere was relaxing...love the dim lighting....not a fan of bright lights. We sat near a fireplace that brought everything together perfectly. Can't wait to go next Friday on prime rib night!!

SJS2013, Manager at K.C. Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear jacqjake, Thank you for writing a review of K.C. Steak and Seafood. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the food, fireplace and servers. We appreciate the kind words! and We are in the process of making upgrades to the restaurant and hope that you will visit us again in the summer.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

stayed in holiday inn and ordered room service which was prompt and not expensive at all, food is also very good

Dear Ritesh G, Thank you for your input! We are pleased that your room service experience good, as well as the food. We invite you to come back and try our restaurant sometime. Same great food. Cheers!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Went there with my wife and 2 girls. Order 2 of the Ribeye steak - it arrived as ordered (medium rare) and no complaints about the steak. The sides were dull/not good and the kids pizza was under cooked. The service was good but the total cost was too high for the food we received. I would not go back but I would not tell people not to go either. I would rather put in 2 stars than 4 though.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The menu is a shock for the deceptively named "KC Steak & Seafood Restaurant". This is on Cape Cod where some of the best seafood in the world comes from. You can get salmon - but salmon isn't really a local fish. Then to be fair, there is a fish&chips dish on the menu. But if you want some local seafood at this seafood restaurant, other than fish battered and thrown into a vat of boiling fat, you are out of luck. There is no broiled fish with crumb topping. There are no scallops ...no shrimp...no oysters...and oh my - NO LOBSTER. Egads !!! What kind of sit-down seafood restaurant on Cape Cod has no scallops and no lobster.....Well, some of the food they do serve looks and tastes like something that has been frozen. It is Okay, You can eat it, Having eaten there five times now, I have found that other than the steaks (which are good), each meal was like institutional food. Now for the positive... If you go there - get the appetizer Quesadilla. That's very good. The house salad dressing is a Balsalmic vinaigrette that they make there daily and it is excellent. The steaks are good. One time they had a blackboard special offering barbequed ribs and they were very good. The menu is very limited.