“Never a bad Meal at Brody's” 5 of 5 bubbles

J. R. Brody's Roadside Tavern
Ranked #41 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Never a bad Meal at Brody's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Lived in town over 25 years and only recently started going to Brody's. Always thought it was a Pub type bar for drinkers and party people. Big mistake on my part Broby's is a sleeper when it comes to great food & drinks at innexpensive prices. Food is great especially the Fish & Chips which has become my favorite. I have tirned many of my friends on to Brody's over the past year and every one has thanked me for the referral. Love Brody's.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Houston, Texas
“Sad Day, but Good Eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Watch the US 2014 World Cup hopes end here. Still enjoyed my dinner and beer and my sons liked their food. We shared a great dessert too.

Visited July 2014
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Best lunch ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Even though the wait was on the long side, the service and the food were exceptional...our favorite was the crab dip & the buffalo bites....definatley going back!

• Visited July 2014
Clinton
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

After driving for almost six hours, we checked into our hotel and needed to find somewhere to eat. Since it was already on the later side, I relied on the reviews of places nearby. I'm glad that we chose J R Brody's. The building is non-descript. The setting is very casual. Our service was great. I believe our waitress' name was Ashley. She was great: knowledgeable, friendly, efficient. She was able to answer all of our questions and made very helpful suggestions.

I had the mushroom swiss burger. It was cooked medium (some pink) just as I requested. Delicious. I also had onion rings (extra charge). They were worth it. My boyfriend had the fish and chips. He was pleased with his choice. Luckily, we saved room to share a piece of the homemade carrot cake recommended by our waitress. YUM!

Had we more time in our visit, we would have tried to get back there for another meal.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jordianne
Hethersett, United Kingdom
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews and just had to visit with my wife and we weren't disappointed. I had the seafood stew $14.95 and my wife a special of fried scallops $10. We also had road runner cocktails which were brilliant and draft ale such as rebel ale. The food was out of this world and complimented by the great service and drinks. We finished off with a shared slice if che.esecake. Will visit again tomorrow

• Visited June 2014