“fresh seafood”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We had just arrived and checked in our hotel and was very hungry, we were driving along main street in Falmouth ,looking for a casual place to eat.we saw this restaurant and decided to try it,we both had fish and chips, the fish was crispy ,yet not dry and very fresh, I don't usually have fish out as most places the fish is not very fresh,would recommend this place highly .

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We ordered out during our stay in Falmouth. Great menu and prices. Clam chowder excellent - creamy and loaded with clams.
Could eat Roadside food EVERY night.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We went for lunch and ordered dinner entrees. We had the steak tips they were tender, juicy and tasty and the grilled shrimp which had a nice rub on it. Both came with a starch and nicely grilled asparagus. It is a bar that serves good food with outstanding, pleasant service. It has no ambiance, yet it has a feeling of warmth and I appreciate it doesn't try to be something it is not....which is primarily a bar that has good food with nice touches and a staff that is welcoming...no pretense.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Lived in town over 25 years and only recently started going to Brody's. Always thought it was a Pub type bar for drinkers and party people. Big mistake on my part Broby's is a sleeper when it comes to great food & drinks at innexpensive prices. Food is great especially the Fish & Chips which has become my favorite. I have tirned many of my friends on to Brody's over the past year and every one has thanked me for the referral. Love Brody's.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Watch the US 2014 World Cup hopes end here. Still enjoyed my dinner and beer and my sons liked their food. We shared a great dessert too.