“Spring break”
Review of Corner Cycle

Corner Cycle
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Our hours are not always correct on TripAdvisor & Google. Please check our website or call for our most up to date hours.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Easy review: top notch cycle shop/rental. Smooth bike rentals/pleasant & efficient staff. Offers off season rental rates.

There are newer reviews for Corner Cycle

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We purchase our bicycles here because we like the bikes they carry. The service can be inconsistent and often you may feel you are being ignored. I had the good fortune to work with Alyssa and found her very helpful and my entire experience was positive. If I could be guaranteed that Alyssa would be the sales person I would give 5 stars but because of the inconsistency in friendly assistance I can only give a 4 star rating. They are absolutely better than other bicycle stores we have tried. Out of the five bicycles we have purchased in the last 2 years, 3 of them have been purchased here and they are the ones we are the happiest with. We will be replacing the other 2 due to poor fit in the next year and plan to use corner cycle.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The bike shop is conveniently located near the bike path as you enter town - friendly, good service and reasonable pricing for repairs

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I was in need of a new derailleur and basic tune up. I took my bike to the side door as is requested, and was not greeted by the employee there, so I told him what I needed. He asked if I had an appointment, which I had not made because I was unaware I needed one. The only word he stated after that was "Friday".

Everyone has bad days, but if a service employee is going to be as unhelpful as that, I will not take my business there. Given the fact that many customers are from out of town, as I am, it is likely many will not know the usual procedure. I hope they keep this in mind, especially as a local shop.

1  Thank Gillian A
Reviewed 10 August 2012

A very convenient rental spot, close to the bike trail. They had good bikes with comfortable seats. Both pick and return were easy. I greatly appreciated that bike locks were included with the rental so we could check out Woods Hole and lock the bikes. Very pleasant staff.

2  Thank Michael W