“Cycling to Woods Hole”
Review of Corner Cycle

Corner Cycle
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Our hours are not always correct on TripAdvisor & Google. Please check our website or call for our most up to date hours.
Reviewed 28 August 2014

awesome place - good service, great bikes, not a biker - 13 year-old daughter and I took 2 bikes and rode the Cape Cod Rail Trail from Falmouth to Woods Hole and had a great time! would definitely rent there again and do a repeat performance. they were very helpful and it is very convenient to the trail

There are newer reviews for Corner Cycle

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Professional and pleasant staff, efficient service, good bicycles - what else would you ask for. Will return the next time we are on the cape.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My husband and I checked out all area bike shops and sporting good stores to purchase bikes. Corner cycle employees were extremely helpful in choosing and sizing the correct bikes for us. Since we bought them I have brought mine back to alter the seat and another time to change a flat tire. Both times they called me by name and worked on the bike immediately. I can not say enough about this shop.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We wanted to bike along the Shining Sea Bike Trail and Corner Cycle was conveniently located and the price was very reasonable. We took the bikes down to Woods Hole and locked them up there, while we explored the area. It would be nice if we could have parked right at the location that we picked up the bikes but there is very limited parking. It is a little inconvenient to get a car and a bike to the parking location. The trail is nearby and is a very nice area for cycling.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I rented a road bike here for four days. The bike was great - in top shape - and the staff was very accommodating to make sure I had a great rental experience. I picked up a bike map in the shop and they showed me the best routes around the Cape.

This shop is also a 5-minute walk from the Woods Hole ferry shuttle stop - I hopped on a ferry, hopped on the shuttle, and then walked over to Corner Cycle to rent my bike.