“Post Race Treat”

Anejo Mexican Bistro & Tequila Bar
Ranked #12 of 169 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Añejo Mexican Bistro offers a unique take on fresh Mexican cuisine and cocktails offered in a fun, sophisticated atmosphere on Main Street in Falmouth
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went to Falmouth to run their world famous road race. We love Mexican food and had a great meal after the race. Everyone went out of their way to ensure we had a great time. Food was excellent!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have enjoyed dining for many years in Mexico and decided to come here after being away from Mexico for several months. We were not disappointed. This is authentic Mexican, with a few pleasant variations. It is not "fast food" nor Tex-Mex. The pulled chicken mole enchilada was delicious, but the tuna tostada would have been better with aioli. The portions are ample and the prices are reasonable.The service was excellent and the ambiance is enjoyable.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Anejo is one of our favorite places. Food is delicious, with a lot of character, not excessively sophisticated but always tasty (and plentiful). Sit outside and watch the (small) crowd go by while enjoying the brunch. There are many excellent restaurants on Main Street, but somehow, this is the one we most frequently go back to. There must be a reason ...

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Great outdoor seating
Crazy good and huge margaritas
Excellent service
And the food was too delicious.
I had the mole chicken enchilladas which i had to force myself to stop eating because i wanted to eat all of it...did i mention how big the portions were...
And i can't forget the delicious chips and salsa and guacamole....

1  Thank kimberly t
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was walking down the street of the quaint town of Falmouth when I pass a bustling crowded eatery, Anejo. The place was packed, as I pass by I see beautifully prepared dishes and huge drinks coming to the outside tables. Wow I think this place looks great and it was. Ordered the corn dusted calamari for an App. outstanding. Chili Rellenos was the best I've had. This food is fresh, clean and portions large. Nice atmosphere too. When you tire of the Great Seafood of the Cape this place will not disappoint you. Big with the locals! If you get there after 6pm expect a wait. No reservations accepted unless party is 8 or more.