The resort has a lot to offer, but what stands out is the excellence of service. When I checked in there was a problem witht he ac unit in the room. Mike and Jeff installed a new one while we went out for dinner. That's outstanding.
The rooms were clean and the kids had a great time in the pool.
We also had a nice time kayaking and peddleboating. The Shining Sea Bikeway is a must do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod