We turned up quite late at the Capewind so it was difficult to say too much about the place. The reception was closed but they had taken the liberty of taping the key to the reception door for us to collect :)
As it turned out, this was literally only a place for us to stay. I feel this is a bit of shame because it actually promised quite a bit because of its location. It had a pool, although it looked closed. But more enticingly, it had kayaks to take out on the pond which would have been fun.
The room was extremely spacious, clean and tidy and had all that we wanted. The only issue were the "windows" on the doors did not seem to to fully close and it was a bit chilly in the evening.
My very brief encounter the following day with reception was that they were very friendly, wanted to make sure that everything was ok and even offered us an extra night which sadly we had to decline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod