It was a girls three day weekend away, and it was fantastic! Not only were we greeted by a friendly face, but we were treated like family. Cindy answered all our questions on where to eat and entertainment to see. We had all the comforts of home in the middle of the Cape; so close to beach, shopping and great food! But yet, where this resort is located, you feel like your totally away from the hustle and bustle of the Cape. If your looking for a Hotel with Loud bands and partying, don't stay here. If you want to get away and listen to nature and relax and unwind, definitely come here. The atmosphere is sedating. They have paddle boats, kayaks, and place to grill if you don't want to leave the resort. (and of course you have a full service kitchen) You can sit on swings, which are nestled all over the resort to overlook the water views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod