How can two teenagers (daughter plus friend), one small dog, and two adults enjoy 3 days/2 nights in a resort motel without driving each other crazy?! This resort is on such a lovely, spacious, safe piece of property that we felt no qualms about letting the generations separate! While we swam in the pool, the girls kayaked on the lake...and vice versa! The girls had the dog in their room and had plenty of space to walk him...and even enjoyed swinging with him on one of the numerous swinging benches. The pool was delightful and they provide chaises outside your room if you want to sunbathe away from the (scant) crowd. The staff was very nice in answering all of our questions re bike rentals, etc. and even allowed us a late check out since we were due in Hyannis later in the day. They just couldn't have been nicer and we had a restful, wonderful time. Also, Falmouth is a lovely spot, teeming with yummy restaurants, quaint shops, etc. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod