CapeWind was an awesome experience for my Family and I. The stay was comfy, the view was great, and there was so many activities to enjoy! We really enjoyed kayaking and the paddle boats. The kids really enjoyed playing volleyball and the pool. While it was quiet on the property, anything attractions of Falmouth were right at our fingertips! The front desk person was very sweet and helpful for suggestions on where to go around town. Overall, we had an awesome time. Looking forward to coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod