I highly recommend the CapeWind Waterfront Resort for your next stay on Cape Cod. The motel sits on a beautiful piece of property overlooking an estuary that leads out to the Atlantic Ocean. There is a swimming pool that the kids and adults can enjoy while taking in the water view. The motel has several paddleboats and kayaks that the guests can use. I went on several scenic kayak rides. This large motel sits in a horseshoe shape and has an expansive grassy area with picnic tables and lounge chairs right outside the rooms. There are also many covered swings and gazebos to sit and relax in. The rooms are very clean and roomy. We stayed in a room with a kitchenette so we were able to make some of our meals. The beaches are just down the road and downtown Falmouth is only a 5 minute drive away. The neighborhood is surrounded by sidewalks so there are plenty of walking and running routes for exercise. You will love staying at the CapeWind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod