I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this motel to anyone. It is situated on a beautiful and private property tucked off the main road. From the location on the water with paddle boats available to guests to explore the area, to the pool on the grounds, to the large and very clean rooms, everything was top notch. The woman who greeted us at the main office was very pleasant and recommended 2 restaurants which we thoroughly enjoyed, the Casino Wharf and British Beer Company. The grounds were very spacious and well cared for. Truly, a gem of motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod