My husband, 1 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and myself just returned from here today...and had to post our review. We stayed here, unfortunaltey, just for 1 night. We came to Falmouth to meet with some college friends. As soon as we arrived....2-3 hours early... the owner, Milt, greeted us with sincere friendliness and hospitality. He immediatly called houskeeping to get a room ready for us and even gave us a room right down on the beach area. As we waited we were able to walk around the grounds...which our dog loved. A very family atmosphere by the pool, which overlooks the harbor. They have a small harbor beach which has boats you can take out for free. Other ameniities include Shuffleboard, tables with umbrellas right outside your room, and most rooms have beautiful views of the harbor where we were able to watch blue herons, osprey and an adorable family of baby ducks. Every kid here seemed to be having a wonderful time and all the dogs seemed to be in their glory. Especially the ones who were swiming in the harbor. Our shy little "puppy" met many new friends..all very well behaved. The grounds were very clean and you would not look at this as a "doggie hotel"...but once you settle in you see that it truly is.
THIS IS A PERFECT SPOT FOR FAMILIES AND DOG OWNERS!! The owners have an adorable miniature schnauzer, Lucy, who follows the owners around while they inspect the rooms for cleanliness or to just provide helpful hints or share a story.
The room was very clean, had a good size refrigerator, large closet and the AC worked great. There was ample space and a coffee maker and hair dryer are also provided.
When our friends arrived to meet us for a drink and snacks by our room and patio table, they were very impressed. We just hung out reminiscing and meeting and talking with the other guests, who were all very friendly and seem to be seasonal regulars.
The icing on the cake was that when we retuned after dinner there was a campfire and guitar player on the beach. He took requests and we all joined in. It was a very special and WONDERFUL day...and The Green Harbor Hotel was one of the highlights of our reunion/vacation...
I know this sounds sterotypical...but we REALLY can't wiat to return, even if it is just oursleves and "Henley"...our very tired out, but happy Cavalier Pup!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod