I booked two nights because they had what we needed (fridge and microwave), it was in a good location for hitting the MV ferry in the morning, and it was affordable. The person at the desk gave a lot of info on the area, and directed us to places to eat. We stayed there before things got busy, so we apparently got a room upgrade to a waterfront room. This means that your door faces the parking spot, but there is a back door to a balcony where the water view is. Since I don't have kids, this wouldn't be a place I'd personally stay during the busy season - the water view means also a view of the two pools and I imagine it would get a little noisy.
AC worked well. Beds weren't too bad. Fridge, micro and coffee maker a big plus. The front door to the room was odd....louvered glass panes and a screen. It's just a personal thing but when I stay at a hotel, I'm not there to interact with all the other guests so I didn't see the appeal to shared balconies with no privacy. I didn't use the balcony because of that, but might have otherwise. Again because this was not busy season, the pools were open but filthy. I wouldn't have used them.
This is more of an "old school" motel, and not going to be satisfactory for those used to big chain hotels. But for the price, it was very decent. My mother liked it more than I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod