My wife and myself just spent 5 nights at our favorite resort, Green Harbor. Once again, everything was top notch! When we arrived, we were greeted by Milton and Paula, and of course Lucy. Our room was ready and in perfect condition. The entire stay was a pleasure, Rachael the housekeeper kept our room perfectly neat and clean. Our 2 dogs, Max and Daisy, love staying here, everybody treats them like royalty! We will be back once again next year, and I would highly recommend Green Harbor to anybody looking for a quiet relaxing stay in Falmouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod