We have stayed here twice, both times were awesome. Clean comfortable rooms. Nice to have a little kitchen. The pool is great very large and is heated which is great for the cold beginning of
The season. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. Milton is the nicest man I have ever met. He was so helpful when we had to change our reservations several time and he was understanding. There is so much to do at the property. The little beach has paddle boats and canoes you can use for free. It also has a boat ramp and dock. One night we played badminton that was fun. You just have to go to the desk and ask. The property is like old style motor lodge so throw back in time where you can relax and be care free. Love this hotel you have to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod