My husband were attending a family reunion in E. Falmouth and stayed here mid-August. After experiencing the feisty MA drivers on our way from the airport we were pleasantly surprised by the friendly, easy check in and the scenic waterfront room. Each room had a BBQ area with table and chairs in a grassy area right along the inlet and it was fun to see all the other families playing games and fishing. Nothing "fancy", but the beds were comfy, showers hot with good pressure, AC worked great, and free WIFI! We were able to bike to the family reunion and the local ice cream spot and really liked sitting out on the dock in the evenings. And it was nice to see other visitors walking their dogs around the grounds (even though we didn't have ours with us).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod