We stayed t Green Haror at the end of a month long US trip, beginning in May and ending in June. Cape Cod was our last destination. I had chosen three resorts from various sources, Green Harbor was the first we visited and I am so glad we did. We were warmly greeted on a Sunday evening by Milton, his wife showed us the accommodation available. We chose a room with a view over the pool, towards the river. It was beautiful. The scenary is lovely and there is always something to see from the balcony, look out for the Kite, magnificent!
The room we chose had a small kitchen, two queen beds and a bathroom with shower over the bath, plenty of towels and bits and bobs in the kitchen. The wireless internet is a real bonus too. The room was spotlessly clean and well kept. I always check beneath the sheets, just in case! No need for alarm here, everything was perfectly clean. The resort as a whole is very well kept, the gardens, decks and pool area, a credit to Milton and his staff.
Falmouth town is a short drive away, here you will find plenty of restaurants and quiet bars. We ate at the Boat House on two occassions, really good food and good value for money. There are lovely beaches on this coast, the only regret I have, is that we only had five days to spend here, if ever we find ourselves back in these parts again, Milton can look forward to visit from us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod