We recently stayed at Green Harbor for a week in July which turned out to be the perfect location for our family's yearly Cape Cod vacation. The room was comfortable and well kept by the housekeeping staff and the access to the pools, grounds and barbeque pits was a nice bonus. The staff was exceptionally welcoming and always available if you had a question. Most of all, it was the perfect environment for our children. Green Harbor is set far in from the road on manicured grounds, the owners provide free of charge the use of life vests, nets for crabbing, sand castle/beach toys, pool toys and the use of paddle boats. We will be making reservations for next year as the Kelley's developed a sanctuary for both children and adults. Last, the web designer provided an accurate depiction of Green Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod