Choosing Green Harbor for our vacation was best decision I could have ever made. We are a military family and my husband has been deployed so it was up to me to decide where we would stay on the Cape this year. Green Harbor came highly recommended. Milt and Paula are exceptional hosts and it is obvious they take much pride in the upkeep of their property as the pools were kept meticulously clean, the grounds and flowerbeds were absolutely beautiful and their personnel are top notch. On the first night my son accidently walked through the screen door tearing it apart and I cannot tell you how gracious Milt was when telling him the next morning. When we arrived back at Green Harbor about two hours later the screen had been replaced and they refused to accept any type of compensation. This year I did pack laptops and games but after two days of non-use I put them away because the kids preferred to be outside with their new instant friends playing games, swimming, fishing, crabbing or just taking a ride in the paddle boats. While this environment provided the children with much fun it also gave me the peace and quiet I needed. On a daily basis my son corresponds with two friends he met at Green Harbor, one of whom is from Russia. As you can tell, I could not have chosen a better atmosphere for the three of us and my husband has informed me that when he returns next year from the desert, we are going to make reservations at Green Harbor for his homecoming. I think that says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod