“Family Fun for All Ages”

Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Falmouth
Reviewed 24 August 2010

Choosing Green Harbor for our vacation was best decision I could have ever made. We are a military family and my husband has been deployed so it was up to me to decide where we would stay on the Cape this year. Green Harbor came highly recommended. Milt and Paula are exceptional hosts and it is obvious they take much pride in the upkeep of their property as the pools were kept meticulously clean, the grounds and flowerbeds were absolutely beautiful and their personnel are top notch. On the first night my son accidently walked through the screen door tearing it apart and I cannot tell you how gracious Milt was when telling him the next morning. When we arrived back at Green Harbor about two hours later the screen had been replaced and they refused to accept any type of compensation. This year I did pack laptops and games but after two days of non-use I put them away because the kids preferred to be outside with their new instant friends playing games, swimming, fishing, crabbing or just taking a ride in the paddle boats. While this environment provided the children with much fun it also gave me the peace and quiet I needed. On a daily basis my son corresponds with two friends he met at Green Harbor, one of whom is from Russia. As you can tell, I could not have chosen a better atmosphere for the three of us and my husband has informed me that when he returns next year from the desert, we are going to make reservations at Green Harbor for his homecoming. I think that says it all.

1  Thank Dru8545

Reviewed 24 August 2010

We just spent four fabulous days at the Green Harbor with our kids and grandkids. The kids, young and old had a great time and they took advantage of it all, the pools, the boats, fishing, the beach, the BBQ grills and the beautiful grounds. The staff couldn't be nicer and the rooms were spotless. We couldn't of had a better time.

Reviewed 19 August 2010

We recently stayed at Green Harbor for a week in July which turned out to be the perfect location for our family's yearly Cape Cod vacation. The room was comfortable and well kept by the housekeeping staff and the access to the pools, grounds and barbeque pits was a nice bonus. The staff was exceptionally welcoming and always available if you had a question. Most of all, it was the perfect environment for our children. Green Harbor is set far in from the road on manicured grounds, the owners provide free of charge the use of life vests, nets for crabbing, sand castle/beach toys, pool toys and the use of paddle boats. We will be making reservations for next year as the Kelley's developed a sanctuary for both children and adults. Last, the web designer provided an accurate depiction of Green Harbor.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Fantastic location, comfortable accommodations, great service, terrific vacation experience, perfect for families. Wonderful, experienced, attentive and responsive management. My entire family thoroughly enjoyed this vacation. My wife and kids did not want to leave. We will be back, again and again and again.

Reviewed 9 August 2010

We are from central Canada and traveled a long way to see the cape. Where you stay can make or break your visit. We were not disappointed in Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging. The place is well kept, clean, kid friendly, well situated, quiet, and most of all friendly. We were always greeted with a smile by all staffl and the proprietor always made us smile. We were able to enjoy paddling around on there free water craft, We went crabbing with our Grandchild, swimming in a kiddie pool and a very nice adult pool. All the Falmouth and Woods Hole attractions are very close by and there are many things to do and see.
We locked our keys in the car and the manager was very helpful in getting someone to help us get them out. All in all we found the Inn to be the right price , the right place , and most important the right people. We highly recommend a stay here, the only regret we have is we did not stay long enough.

Mark , Carolyn, Matt , Elyse and Aria

Reviewed 6 August 2010

Green Harbor Inn had to one of the most relaxing places I have ever been to. My friend and I just wanted a relaxing mini vacation. The room was nice and had a beautiful view from the balcony of the pool area and the channel. The grounds were very nice. The owner were very welcoming and very helpful with tips for dining, beaches or just a scenic drive. When you are there it seems very remote but is actually close to everything you need. The informational book written by Stan was very helpful too. I would highly recommend the Green Harbor Inn to anyone and look forward to going back again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2010

It was hard to believe hotel was in a country atmosphere yet close to so many beautiful beaches. Great view from room of the pool and water inlet. The staff was very hospitable.A very family oriented place. Pets are welcomed. Great pool. The place was very clean. I especially liked the family campfire on the beach with sing along and roasted marshmallows. Great Location. Very close to ferry to Marthas Vineyard, Nearby to a really great bicycle path.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging
#1 of 20 in Falmouth
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
#7 of 20 in Falmouth

Been to Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging? Share your experiences!