“Nice Relaxing Afternoon”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Nice Relaxing Afternoon”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I golf here at least once everytime we visit our summer place in Falmouth. Its a great course with a really nice layout. Anyone from very experienced to no experience can enjoy this course.

The staff is very friendly and the prices are very reasonable.

If I had one complaint its that some of the local everyday players can be very pushy if you are perceived as being slow, but then have no problem stopping to chat for 20 minutes with their buddies they meet on the fairway, causing you to either wait or skip to the next tee.

Other than that its a great course.

Visited July 2012

Austin, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great place for family and friends to play”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I enjoyed this part of my trip cause my son and I had quality time on this course. Then I went with friends and had a great time cause I knew the layout which made it so much fun.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Dale B
Mansfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Layout, Nice People”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I was able to enjoy two rounds with my son, who just recently started golfing. The layout is not incredibly challenging, but does give the experienced player some good risk/reward chances. It is fairly open, which was a good thing for us. This would be a great place for a relaxing foursome. And the people in both pro shop and 19th hole were very nice. Thumbs up.

Visited June 2012
massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Terrific public course”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

It is a little hilly here and there so it is for those who like both a short and a long game.

Visited June 2012
East Mids
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Charming & Friendly”
Reviewed 29 September 2011

We always try and get the odd round in whilst on holidy and we took pot luck on the Cape Cod Country Club, friendly welcome from the Professional in the shop as wel as the members who were around. Got an excellent deal for a "Twilight" ticket (after 2-00pm) it was about $50 for club hire, buggy and 18 holes. the course was not overly challenging but was ingreat condition, all facilities well-maintained with toilets and drinking water at regular intervals, several of the greens were quite elevated which is unusal and interesting. An excellent ceperience and thoroughly recommended

Visited September 2011