“Good, nice outdoor seating, not great”
Review of Persy's Place

Persy's Place
Ranked #47 of 168 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My mother and I went on a week day and when we wanted to sit outside, the waitresses were not thrilled, but there were only two of them. But seriously, it was not at all crowded. Pretty standard fare. A specialty is fish cakes for breakfast and they were quite good. But I was not overly impressed especially since the place was way less than 1/4 full. Service was good though!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Fast, friendly service, freshly prepared, wholesome food! Such a large breakfast menu, there is definitely something for everyone! Homemade hash, and TDF corn muffins!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our second trip to Falmouth and our second stay at Inn on the Square. The menu is very diverse with some very interesting variations to breakfast favorites. My husband had a cheese omelet and I had a cup of clam chowder and 1/2 chicken panini special. Had to wait a little long for coffee refills. My husband's omelet was good, but the clam chowder was just the broth (by the time I ate the clams and potatoes, there was still 3/4 cup of broth left). Two for breakfast at $28 was the same as great pizza and 2 beers for dinner at Stone L'oven Pizza on Main St.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A huge, all-day, breakfast menu. THE place to go when you want a big breakfast - or even breakfast at 1 pm. Exhausting choices on menu.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

From all the reviews I read, you might think Persy's is a breakfast only place. We had a very nice lunch there. My wife had a tuna Panini that was so good she decided she needed to learn how to make her own paninis. I had the Monte Cristo which is second only the ones I used to get at a Bennigan's restaurant before that chain folded.
We were very impressed with the breakfast selections and plan on giving Persey's a try for breakfast very soon.