Due to our original flight to Boston being canceled we arrived around midnight at the Surfside. The security person was very accommodating in letting us into our unt. We were extremely tired and the people above us with kids were still up and running showers/tubs that you could hear through the walls. The location is right across from the beach although only the studio units have oceanfront views (weird). The staff was helpful and friendly. Not much counterspace room in the kitchen for cooking. Not much within walking distance. Once we got over our bad mood from such a late arrival, we had a nice time. Weather was great (Sept. 7-14, 2012).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Atlantic Ocean at the front, Great Pond behind and Martha's Vineyard on the horizon, this resort is surrounded by the natural beauty. Accommodations include studios, 1 and 2 bedroom suites with fully equipped efficiency kitchens and private decks with great views. Amenities: Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Beach, Bocce Court, Shuffleboard and Tennis Court ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your InnSeason Resorts Surfside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innseason Resorts Surfside Hotel Falmouth
- InnSeason Resorts Surfside Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod