This was our first outing after our honeymoon. We stayed at Baileys by the sea for 4 nights over the Memorial day weekend. The location is perfect to make a day trip to Martha's Vineyard or to Chatham or Sandwich. P-town is only a little over 90 mins drive. For first 2 nights we had the Worcester room. It doesnt have an attached bathroom. The bathroom is only a few steps away though and Liz had explained it to us before we made our booking. We had no problems with it but it may put off some people. Liz is a delightful hostess. The bed we had for the first night was a little uncomfortable for a couple but Liz had it immediately replaced the next day. The breakfast every morning was delicious. I especially loved the freshly baked bread. The breakfast was different each day. On a rainy day me and my husband just grabbed our ipads and spent the day on the porch reading or watching online tv, taking in the view and enjoying delicious sweet treats made by Liz. Their greyhound Remy is very friendly and we loved having him around. Liz also helped us plan our day trip to p-town giving useful pointers as well as helping with the reservations. After 2 nights we moved into Calgary which is a little more spacious and comfortable than the Worcester and has an attached bathroom. The only tiny flaw i found in the rooms were the beds. They have the ones with wheels attached to them which move everytime u make a movement. I found a pleasant surprise (home made birthday cake) waiting for me in our room on my birthday. Overall a very delightful trip. Kudos to Liz and her team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baileys, with its spectacular ocean views, miles of sandy beaches, indescribable sunrises and views of Martha’s Vineyard, is your destination for exploring all of Cape Cod. Enjoy your full breakfast on the enclosed wrap around porch with the ocean’s ever changing views. Restaurants, ferry, golf, tennis, Falmouth's Main St, nature preserves and entertainment are all within a short distance of Baileys oceanfront location. Come experience the hospitality of Baileys By the Sea! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Baileys By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baileys By The Sea Hotel Falmouth
- Baileys By The Sea Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod