We just got back from 1 night at the Seaside Inn. The location in Falmouth Heights is ideal and is a short walk to the beach. You can also walk to eat at the British Beer Company (which is part of the hotel location) and to Casino Wharf. Downtown Falmouth is a short drive. The room was very clean, but basic and small. The small room was definitely adequate for a short stay. If I stayed at the hotel for a longer period, I would probably get a room with a kitchenette. Some of the larger rooms have private balconies which looked very nice. The hotel is a great value especially for high season. We would go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod