The hotel is right across the street from the ocean and in proximity to the British Beer Company. The room we had was an accessible room which featured a king sized bed and an extremely large bathroom. One factor to be aware of is the hot water. It takes forever to get to the bathroom! You need to run the water for a number of minutes in order to get hot water going in the shower. But once it got to the shower, it was great. Everything was clean. We never saw any of the hotel staff but our room was serviced well. The price was exceptional!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod