Mariner Motel
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewswithin walking distancemartha's vineyardfree bikesscreen doorisland queen ferryferry ticketsmini fridgebetsy's dinercape codmain streetbeds were very comfortabledowntown areafriendly hostsshort walkbike rentalsshopping and restaurantsperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2011

It is a great place in the heart of Falmouth and it has the cleanest pool I've seen in years. The service is excellent, the rooms are clean and spacious and overall the stay @ the Mariner in the height of the season on the Cape Cod was an outstanding choice. Not many places on the Cape can offer this price for such a strategically positioned stay - we were practically on Main street, with all the restaurants and less than half a mile from the beaches. And the owners told me the Who stayed there a few years back when on a tour. If it's good for rock-stars - it's good. We are definitely coming back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank VladZachary
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed at the Mariner Motel for two nights for buisness in the area. I was so impressed at how neat and clean my room was. Karen and Bob were so friendly. It was my first time there and I felt like I was part of the family. You can't go wrong staying at this motel, the price is affordable and the place is clean. Family owned and cared for. I am looking forward to my next buisness trip in the area so I can stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms have easy access to your car, no stairs or trips through the lobby to get to your room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Got king sized room at the Mariner with husband to stay in while part of a wedding in Falmouth. While the couple who run the motel are lovely people, the room we had was nowhere near the price we paid for it. The poor ventelation in the bathrooms meant that the rooms smelt vaguely moldy and the king bed had two twin sized foundations beneath it, making it lumpy and uncomfortable. The amenities were mediocre too- no iron, no hairdryer, spotty Internet, etc. I would not stay here- especially for $179/night- again.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 4 June 2011

The couple who run this place have done a great job, of what is obviously something they have built quite simply. The rooms are quite spacious and comfortable, the location is convenient (Falmouth is a pretty village) and if you ask questions about the area they are helpful. I only wish they could serve breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2011

Perfect location, walk to anywhere in town within a few minutes. Ferry tickets available for sale at the motel desk, where Karen and her husband are your friendly hosts. If Karen does not know it, you probably would not ask. After more than 20 years of keeping the place spotless. Large comfortable beds, flat screen tv, plenty of hot water with large showers and AC/Heating systems that are quiet and efficient. We enjoyed the motel and the staff and look forward to a return visit. Those who wrote of staying here many times have it nailed. It's a gem.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple