“Treble service”
Review of Jimmy Brown's Cafe - CLOSED

Jimmy Brown's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We waited for a hour when it was not busy.so we asked for our bill and they trued to charge us for food that we had not received, when we told them about the mistake gave us a huge attitude. Our waitress was very poor ( the owners wife). I am a locall and have visited this place many times when I voiced my dislike of our service the owner said not to come in anymore, so be it I will let all my friends and family not to go there, and I have a large family. You shouldn't tick off the locals they are the one's to carry your butts in the off season.

5  Thank buddy d

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our experience tonight. I ordered a flight of beer to taste some local beers. That was all for$7. For dinner, my husband thoroughly enjoyed his French onion soup and the fish and chips. He said it was so flakey and fresh! My pulled pork BBQ sandwich was very good as well. The decor was very warm and eclectic with some interesting wall art. Prices were very reasonable and the service was just right. As vacationers to Cape Cod, we were very happy with our entire experience. I don't think you would be disappointed. Being a Monday evening, we didn't have to wait for a table either!

1  Thank Thombtc
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My twice baked potatoes were so hot that the roof of my mouth was terribly burned. My husband went to the manager and he was very unhelpful, snide, and disrespectful. He wouldn't even come to our table to ask about my welfare. There was absolutely no compensation. I had to go the pharmacy to get gel. I've never had a mouth burn this bad before. Stay away from this place. They don't care for your welfare at all.

4  Thank lfs1956
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This cafe was recommended to my wife and I by the owner of the motel that we stayed at in Falmouth. Since the recommendation came from a lifetime Falmouth local, we decided to try this place out for a quick lunch. The waiter was very friendly and polite and the service was very quick. The food was really fresh and super tasty. I had the BBQ pulled pork sandwich and it was one of the best I've ever had. The sauce was great and the fried pickles added a unique taste. My wife really liked her Philly cheese steak sandwich also. The prices were very reasonable and the portions were perfect. We would definitely recommend this place for an awesome lunch!

1  Thank CarGuy22
Reviewed 16 May 2014

You'll be glad you stopped here to eat a meal. Try a large garden salad with pan seared salmon - made to order. The homemade chicken pot pie is served with homemade cranberry sauce, twice baked potato and homemade biscuit - tastes delicious. The restaurant is clean, well lit and has an eclectic assortment of pictures and posters on the wall. This was by far the most reasonably priced place to eat during our stay in Falmouth.

2  Thank NHmtnest