“Basic Beachfront Dining”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Basic Beachfront Dining”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had two meals at Red's and both were what you would expect from a beachfront diner. The food was basic but good and the service was excellent. We had burgers, lobster sub and steak. Recommend the "banana split" desert. A unique take on an American classic.

• Visited June 2014

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Great Food and Ocean View”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Whoever said you can't get good food at a hotel restaurant obviously never ate at Red's! Truth be told, as a Knicks fan, I found the restaurant's homeage to Red Auerbach quite tasteful and endearing to a great coach. I was pleased to see his image and accomplishments were not plastered all over the walls like rabid fan sports bars tend to do, but rather more of memorial to the legendary coach.

But let's get to the important stuff--the food!

First, I requested an oceanview, and my server, Bree, was more than happy to accommodate me. The menu ranged from organic salads to personal pizzas to wonderful seafood. Prices were reasonable and the portions more than adequate.

My first night, I carb it out big time! I enjoyed the boneless buffalo chicken strips from their shareables section; however, it could have been enough for a meal. I followed it up with a meatlovers personal pizza which included chorizo as one of the meats. YUMMY!

The next day, I had the organic summer greens salad with grilled chicken. What a wonderful presentation! I've included a photo, so you all can see. I was not expecting this type of culinary delight, and the chef should be commended for bringing a level of class to the restaurant most people would think is just a burger/beer joint.

I look forward to visiting the resort again and treating myself to more items from the menu!

• Visited May 2014
Joisy
“Nice dinner. Great pesto flat bread”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Food took a while but it was delicious when we got it. Was crowded when we arrived but 2 booth for 6 we're avail and we had to threaten to leave before the let just 2 of us sit at a big booth but the food was good and the hostess from jersey was very nice. Had pizza and flatbread both delicious. Friendly ppl.

• Visited May 2014
boston
“Friendly Service and Good Food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We ate at the bar and also enjoyed cocktails during a trip to the Sea Crest. We were tired and decided to eat on property. We were pleasantly surprised.
The staff were really exceptional, especially the bartenders. We had no expectations for the food but our meals were great.

Visited May 2014
Nashua, NH
“Nice”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Much better than I expected from a hotel restaurant. I had a very nice cheeseburger and my wife had the lobster roll, which was huge. The sweet potato fries were perfect.

Visited May 2014