“"Best buffet"”

Dining options: Delivery
Boston, Massachusetts
“"Best buffet"”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This place is AMAZING and very well looking and have lots of great food.Ive lived in falmouth for a while and the food is sooo good that I go there almost everyday! All you can eat for only 12.99 for launch and dinner for 14$. ALL YOU CAN EAT! it's the best place I've ever went and I think you will like it too. that's about your opinion don't say you won't like it until you TRY IT!

• Visited November 2013

“Best Chinese food in town”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I ate the buffet last nite . The food was so good and valuable . They have crab leg and sushi only 12.99 for one person . If I buy the crab leg from supermarket , it might over the price and I have to cook it and clean it . Why I just go there and have buffet which r all I can eat

• Visited December 2013
Fall River
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is your average to below average Chinese buffet. The only positive I can think of was the Sushi. For a Saturday night, we expect a good flow of customers and fresh food. The place was not busy at all and the food had clearly been sitting for a while.

Visited December 2013
Pennsylvania
“Save Your Money & Your Appetite”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Not good; really not good. Place was almost 100% empty and I should have turned around and walked out... I knew it and I didn't do it. Really regret that decision. Food was bad, waitresses hung out talking loud to each other in Chinese, and not inexpensive on top of it all. Needless to say, I won't be returning.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rob K
New York, New York, United States
“Ok Chinese food”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Place is huge but only two or three couples each time I. Have gone. Service is not so friendly. Place is dark and dingy,but the food was good. Ifyou can look past the decor, poor service,zero customers,you will like this place. Good Chinese food

Visited August 2013