“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 17 August 2013

It was our first time--Husband and I had shrimp scampi, friend had spaghetti with white clam sauce. My friend and I had half portions which were still plenty. The meals were delicious. Have never had better shrimp scampi. Waitress Shirley very gracious and helpful. There was no waiting. The bread pudding was the best we've ever had. There were a lot of diners, but not noisy. Seating was nice.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have been going here for years. I was alone on the cape and needed a place to have dinner. I thought it would be great to sit at the bar and have dinner and a drink. This was a Sunday night. The bar staff was less than engaging. I realize they were slammed.But 45 minuted went by and still I did not get my dinner. I walked out. They had nothing to say. I feel very sad that they were so busy they couldn't accomadate me.

2  Thank artfulsouls
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The restaurant was quiet. Our meal started off with some good bread and went down hill! We had ok pasta with an odd tangy taste in the shrimp campus and no taste in a broccoli chicken pasta dish. The pizza sauce tasted artificially sweet but was also ok. Then we ordered our favorite bread budding. So disappointing! The top crust was burnt creating an awful burnt flavor that stayed in your mouth but yet it was cold! Disappointed we sent it back. The waiter was gracious but inattentive! We would have been happy to share some feedback but sadly no one asked!
I expect more for a restaurant in this price range!

3  Thank CarlaVPM
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We've been here several times over the years and always seem to enjoy the experience. This time, we tried the grilled flatbread pizza -- delicious! -- and had individual salads (Standard Salad and Spinach Salad) that were incredibly fresh and tasty. The key lime pie dessert was slightly sweet but still better than average (espercially with the graham cracker crust and fresh berries on the side).

We definitely appreciated the welcoming atmosphere here. We were seated right away around 6:30 PM on a Monday night, and our waitress was very attentive without being overbearing. Also, with only moderate noise on what quickly became a crowded night, we could enjoy a relaxed meal and carry on a conversation without shouting.

This is definitely worth the eight-minute drive from downtown Falmouth -- a nice, friendly, and welcoming place just a short distance away from the beaten path.

1  Thank DGandSAG
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Live in Falmouth and we have gone here bi-weekly for 5 years. New cook and the food was poor, McDonald's would have been a better choice. Nothing was as good,,,first time in my life I sent a burger back, fries were soggy...similar experience with my wife, The drinks seemed like there was one teaspoon of rum. To top it off the place was empty (unusual) and the hostess planted a woman and two uncontolible kids in the booth next to us. No one intervened. Won't be back until
I hear there is a new cook,,,once the best local haunt, seems lately like no one cares!!!