“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I usually meet a friend of mine here at least once a month and to tell the truth although we've thought about trying other places around town, We always end up here. Service is super friendly and the food is terrific. Popeye's omelet is my favorite. A little off the beaten path but well worth it.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Small locals place.
Great coffee
Very friendly service
Have visited several times and consistently delicious.
My favorite is the crab cake benedict...
But french toasts are a close second...

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I visited on a Sunday morning and were seated quickly. I had a lobster, goat cheese and kale omlelet, others with me had traditional breakfast fare. Excellent coffee, free refills offered multiple times. Our waitress was efficient andresponsive, and while I wouldn't call the place fancy, it was nice inside. Prices were reasonable (I believe $12-13 for the lobster/goat cheese omelet, $8-9 for standard omelets). I am looking forward to trying the benedicts next time I'm there.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stopped here for dinner this past weekend with my wife and toddler. At this point we eat fairly early so there was a table available right away. The restaurant had a kid's menu but as is often the case, the meals were fried food heavy with little to no vegetables offered. We chose it because we wanted a quiet seafood restaurant and in that respect it did not disappoint. While certainly not cheap, compared with the other options on the cape it was very reasonably priced. The waitress was friendly and our service was prompt and attentive. My only real issue was that the food was extremely bland (but well prepared). Looking around the restaurant we were the only folks there under the age of 60 so perhaps the food worked well for the typical crabapples customer. I would recommend this place for fresh, reasonably priced seafood in a relaxing and friendly environment.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

If your on the cape and looking for home cooked food served with a smile stop by the Crabapple and if you like salmon then its a must. It is cooked to perfection. Though the floor space is small it has a homey atmosphere. one can park on either side of the restarurant. It is located on a busy street so there is no outside dinning but it is worth the stop in the summer.